Source One is seeking qualified individuals to immediately fill a Communications Internship (or part-time) position within our consulting firm based in Willow Grove, PA. The position is a role supporting both our Communications team in the planning, creation, and distribution of marketing content, as well as our Consulting group to complete data entry, data manipulation, research, and writing tasks. You should enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with other bright and motivated individuals. You will have the opportunity to support the culture of our organization, and assume a collaborative role from day one, in which you will be expected to collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams. During your tenure in our company, you will have in-depth exposure to various aspects of the business including marketing content generation, client support, and cross industry experience. Ideal candidates are looking for greater autonomy in their role and are a very driven.
What will I do?
The qualified candidate will act as part of our Communications and Consulting teams, providing support in functions such as research, data analysis, and content generation. The position will require a substantial use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher, as well as other tools for the development of marketing content (i.e. infographics). Preferred candidates will have prior experience or education in communication, marketing, and/or finance & accounting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating simple infographics
- Research opportunities for brand development including conferences and speaking engagements
- Writing blog posts
- Drafting social media content
- Collecting purchase invoices and reading contracts
- Verbal and written communication with clients and suppliers
- Supporting the consulting staff (analysts and project managers) across various industries
- Assist in the facilitation of the sourcing process including data analytics, RFP execution, and market research, among other tasks as needed
Who should apply?
The qualified candidate should have the following:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Above average computer skills, including the entire suite of Microsoft Office
- Strong data analysis and market research skills
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task
- Ability to work independently as well as function in a team
- Prior experience in Marketing, Communications, or Consulting preferred (not required)
The candidate must be able to dedicate a minimum of 24 hours per week between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday and provide their own transportation. Salary is dependent on experience from $15-$17/hour. An opportunity for career advancement is likely for motivated candidates.
About Source One:
Source One Management Services, LLC is a consulting firm that provides services to help companies save money in their supply chain through by leveraging Strategic Sourcing best practices. In simplest terms, we help large organizations save money and increase value of the products and services they purchase to run their businesses. We are a 24-year old company, privately held, that is positioned as a leader in a growing industry.