Are you a creative individual with cool ideas and a serious knack for writing? SofterWare, Inc. is seeking a writer intern to join our dynamic marketing team for 8 hours a week.
- Sourcing, editing, writing, and uploading blog posts.
- Managing the blog content calendar.
- A college junior or senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in writing, English, journalism, or communications.
- A team player with a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
- A multitasker with the ability to do web based research.
- Proficiency in Gmail and Google Docs.
- A fantastic writer with a solid grasp of spelling and grammar.
Company Background: We help awesome organizations succeed by pairing innovative technology with a passion for people.
Founded in 1981 with a mission to make intuitive, easy-to-use software that’s adaptable to users’ needs, SofterWare quickly grew from a small entrepreneurial business to a multi-million dollar international operation serving tens of thousands of nonprofit, child care, school, and payment processing clients.
Click here to apply!