- Support the organization’s marketing/PR strategy and execute it in different phases
- Create and curate engaging content
- Assist with updating electronic email data
- Communicate and build relationships with current or prospective members
- Effectively utilize social media
- Create and distribute press releases
- Update media lists and databases
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events
- Help develop an e-marketing strategy and train others how to maintain it.
- Perform research and market analysis activities.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of the different social networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with computers and online applications
- Passion for the PR industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters university/college