The intent of the internship is to provide experience and insight into new business development, digital content production, marketing and branding initiatives across various relevant platforms (including social media and digital marketing).
- To market and position RecruitU as a knowledge expert and thought leader in the student
- athlete recruiting space, particularly in the emerging Esports area.
- The successful candidate will collaborate with management to develop and distribute content
- for company promotion, branding and positioning as the knowledge leader in our space.
- This content will be targeted for distribution through various customer and prospect platforms
- and channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch and Discord.
- Research to discover new marketing channels and platforms
- Interact with prospects on various social media and constituent channels.
- Research and data building regarding college and high school Esports participants, coaches and
- program directors.
- Follow through with and cultivate leads and prospects, attempting to convert to customers
- including email marketing.
- Contribute to project and new business analysis including prospective business and marketing
- initiatives in the Esports space.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High level of energy, persistence and work ethic
- Ability to follow instruction and take ownership of duties and projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and CRM a plus
- Should have an interest in learning new initiatives in an evolving industry
- Excellent presentation skills and professional presence and integrity
- Commitment to excellence
- Strong sense of accountability
- Creative problem solver
- Interest and knowledge of sports is a plus
Please forward letter of interest and resume to: email@example.com