The Sivel Group seeks a dynamic and enthusiastic individual for an internship with a focus on public relations and social media. If you are a creative, self-motivated individual with excellent writing and interpersonal skills, this is a great opportunity to gain experience for college credit. This individual must specialize in social media platforms as well as be confident in their abilities to engage our internal and external communities as a visible brand advocate.
We are currently seeking a PR/Marketing Intern to work 15-20 hours per week, primarily under our Marketing Director. The potential for additional responsibilities and growth opportunities will be available to the ideal candidate.
The ideal candidate must be able to meet with the Marketing Director for 1 hour each week at the Chestnut Hill office and work independently for all other hours needed.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing social media profiles
- Discovering and creating proactive publicity efforts
- Drafting web content and internal communication content
- Proofreading materials for quality and consistency
Qualifications and Skills:
Successful candidates must:
- Demonstrate interest in social media, and media and communication strategies
- Understand dominant social networks and best practices for sharing and increasing engagement over them and have an awareness of current social media trends
- Transition easily from working as a part of a team to working independently without micromanagement.
- Have a desire to both contribute to and learn from the experience
- track and analyze social metrics and trends
Apply on Indeed.com!