Location: Philadelphia, PA 19115
THIS IS A NON-PAID INTERNSHIP ~ MUST BE A COLLEGE STUDENT
Beginning in January 2018
What We Require:
- Copy of Resume & Test Post (See Below)
- Must have some Fashion experience.
- A background in one of the following fields: (Merchandising, Communications, Marketing or Creative Writing)
- The ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledgeable with Photoshop
- Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but willing to train.
- Creativity and Flexibility.
- Dependability & Punctuality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite Office.
What You Will Learn:
- To create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
- To assist our Business & Development Manager in building and presenting social media strategy.
- Relationship building skills with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and any other media accounts.
- To track social media analytics using Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and other software, and while reporting results and new ideas to management.
- To create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
- Provide creative feedback and viral loops between our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other accounts.
Learn more and apply on Indeed.com!