AnToinette Libro Graduate Medallion Award
This medallion is awarded to a Master of Arts in Writing student who has demonstrated outstanding course performance, exceptional writing ability, and strong professionalism. This award is sponsored by Dr. Antoinette Libro, former dean of the College of Communication.
- Graduation from the MA in Writing at least by August of the year the student is being considered
- GPA above 3.6
- Currently in good academic standing as defined by the MA in Writing through Global Learning
- No incompletes on transcript
- Enrollment in with the expectation of completion of Seminar II and participation in Symposium
- Writing shows promise for publication.
2016--Jennifer K. Martin