Vol 2. Issue 3 Fall 2018
Downloadable PDf Version
In This Issue:
- "Singularity Press", a look into Rowan University's upstart publishing house through the eye of Rachel Barton a new number of the team.
- "Writing Arts Club", a history of Rowan University's Writing Arts Club and how it's creation effects Rowan's writing community.
- "How Can We Evaluate Creative Writing" a study on how professors evaluate creative writing and a discussion if it's even possible to create a standard grading system for Creative Writing.
- "More Exclusive Events For Technical Writers" a student's struggle to find representation for Technical Writers and her plan to create more inclusive writing events.
- Guest Speaker Manuela Soares
- Glassworks Reading
- Spotlight: Taylor Henry, Recently Published Rowan Alum