Applications are now open for the program, which runs from May 29th to August 8th. Due January 23rd, 2019 at midnight!
This program provides the chance to work as part of a transdisciplinary Green Team addressing sustainability problems posed by a corporation, local business or government agency. All majors are desired, many skills are needed.
As part of this team, you could do some or all of the following:
• Learn first-hand how businesses function
• Become experienced in developing projects and creating deliverables
• Understand and envision how sustainability intersects with your career trajectory
• Establish a network for future internship and employment opportunities
• Interact with local community members
• Gain experience in applied science
• Improve your communication and team-working skills
• Create surveys and marketing documents to gauge and improve how companies interact with their employees
• Develop professional reports and presentations
• Assess environmental impacts
• Obtain eligibility for Leadership Certification
For more information about PSEG ISS and examples from the 2016, 2017, and 2018 Green Teams, visit their site. Please be advised that the application requires three references and must be completed in one session. For questions, please contact Dann Truitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-655-3720.
WELCOME TO THE BULLETIN BOARD
Here, we archive opportunities for student publication, as well as relevant miscellaneous announcements.